View Single Post
Old 01-1-2015, 12:35 PM   #13
t-rogdor
tane orb
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to t-rogdor
Default Re: I'm gonna be driving for 13 hours. Give me albums.

my plan to do audio reviews didn't work so i'll just type out the 2 or 3 sentence reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraezymann View Post
Alive 2007 - Daft Punk
I've kinda grown out of liking Daft Punk outside of Prime Time Of Your Life (good track), but Alive 2007 is far and beyond one of the best live albums out there. It shows a sorta mastery of the concept of a live show and, unlike many other big name electronic acts, isn't just like. a straight up dj set. good album.

Quote:
Lilies - Arovane
Very aphex twin-y. Lush and atmospheric as hell. Though it did get a little too repetitive at points.

Quote:
Melody AM - Röyksopp
Royksopp suffers from Nas Syndrome (having your first album be a goddamn classic and everything else looking like shit by comparison) because jesus christ Melody AM is a wonderful album. I can't really properly say how great I think this album is, so, it's great, lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zon Fire View Post
Terminal 11- Kaleidoscope Eyes.
Terminal 11 is by far one of the most unique "IDM" producers, and Kaleidoscope Eyes is probably one of his darkest sounding albums. Where the other one, the cock rock disco album, is pure adhd hardcore, this one's got a sense of subtlety to it that his other albums lack. Love it.

2 in one! Chiptune music like this is not usually my jam, but these two albums have just enough variance to em (especially the former of the 2) to make them enjoyable. The melodies are on point as well. Not for me, but I can appreciate them

I'll get to ray's post later
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
t-rogdor is offline   Reply With Quote