View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 10:49 AM   #20
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: Christmas Wishlist 2014

I want speakers that have a sub woofer but aren't too big, a few sailor moon things and specific anime figs, socks, tights and undies, and if my parents want to blow a lot of money on me I could deal with a laptop (tho my PC including monitor and mechanical keyboard was my gift last year, and my dad just gave me his extra monitor, so that's not gonna happen). I guess I will throw cedolad in there too

if you're not sure what to ask for just ask for practical stuff. You can never go wrong with socks and undies, and if you live somewhere cold, hoodies, mittens, scarves etc. Or gift cards for your favourite food places. Or if you have something that you generally like you can tell people to go with the theme. Like everyone in my family knows that I like cute/Japanese stuff, but have no idea about anime, so I end up with a lot of Hello Kitty/Sanrio/occasionally san-x stuff which is easy for them to get and I like it so it's win-win

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote