Thread: [Concluded] Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 12:09 PM   #490
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell2150 View Post
Yeah it's not difficult in any stretch when it comes to technicality, I'm just having trouble because I'm not very fast. It's 250bpm, and 260ish is my max when it comes to stream (240ish for jumpstream unless it's very easy js). Then on top of that it's broken stream/jumpstream so starting and stopping is really hard for me haha. We actually ended up coming down to the same thing in a TS tournament when it came down to Japan Speedcore, because once it got to that 250bpm ending part (the nyan cat part) I fell apart because it's way too fast for me and you won haha.

250bpm for the first song is scary, I managed to get a 3-0-0-1 (possibly a fluke cause I'm tending to get 5 or 6 goods in the first 400 notes or so now) but I didn't ss or save as replay. :/ Thank you for the advice and good luck wishes though! I will continue trying.

Also, just noticed this, and I remember that tournament lol that was definitely your downfall on that song

But, you're doing well on this song, a BF is pretty nice considering I find this file to be a pain in the ass, but it is straight-forward Good luck bro!