Old 05-23-2014, 03:37 PM   #1230
tosh
O Derby, Where Art Thou?
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2014 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
So if someone has one 95 AAA then they are still D6? haha
Obviously no. When underscores was talking about "wtf scores", he didn't mean AAAs. Examples: I have a few D7-like scores (namely 5-0-1-1 on Stinger and 7-0-0-3 on Future Invasion), but you can't make the argument that I'm D7 lol. I would need better overall scores in the high 80s/low-mid 90s range in order to be in the that picture. Of course, AAAing either Stinger or Future Invasion would put someone in the discussion for D7 even if some of their other scores aren't what is usually thought of as D7 (see Josemba).

Quote:
How many FGO aaas do you need to be in D7? Serious question for like OWA, AJ, etc
Theoretically someone can have zero AAAs and still be D7 if their scores are good enough.

Quote:
Because i have ZERO, why should i be put in a division/up against people with 15,20,25 fgo aaas? Like what... XD
D6 covers a large array of skill. There is a noticeable difference between those on the low end and those on the high end. Kind of a poopy deal, but there really isn't much that can be done to counter it.

Last edited by tosh; 05-23-2014 at 03:45 PM..