View Single Post
Old 10-4-2013, 05:20 PM   #18
GG_Guru
Let em' do what they want
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Which is more important in life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
You don't have to sacrifice one for the other. AJ and I are both going to college, both have a job, pay rent, utilities, etc, and are raising two children.
Ah yes that's true, but I noticed a keypoint in your answer. You used the term "both" which means that "both" of you can support each other while the other is at school and vice versa. This is currently what I'm doing right now with my family as well. My mom and I both have jobs and we both go to school at the same time. I help pay the bills and she helps me by providing shelter and food. This is a good way of surviving and being able to get access to education because in today's modern society reality human beings need the help of another to survive. What do I mean by this? If a person lived alone then how would this apply?

For example, without a consumer we cannot sell a product and without a product we cannot sell to a consumer therefore a consumer would not exist without the other, right? Or another example would be running a business. In order to run a successful business (employer) you need the help of other people (employees) to help you get the job done because you would not be able to manage doing everything by yourself.

If you live alone then the same still applies to everything else I just said because you are still depending on the mailman to deliver your mail, you are still depending on the people who work for the trash company to come pick up the garbage that you leave on the lawn in the morning, you still depend on your employer to give you a paycheck every two weeks. People need each other in order to survive, so in your case if you are ever financially stuck in a pickle then you have AJ or other family to rely on until you get back on your feet. You still have your education and the money is there.