View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 08:06 AM   #12
PaperclipGames
Mrow~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to PaperclipGames Send a message via Skype™ to PaperclipGames
Default Re: Something that I want to get off my mind for years.

The way A2P describes his usage of the word, to me honestly doesn't sound like it even could be interpreted incorrectly, especially if he uses it exclusively around his close friends. I'd assume his close friends would know what he means.

Some of my close friends tend to call me a total ******, but since it's clear that it's in a humourous light, it's all okay. In fact, it's pretty funny.

It's when you post such words in the open, such as a forum and call some random person a word that may or may not be taken in the right light by everyone who sees it. That's when you should be careful about posting what you do.

I never swear or use words with bad connotations, unless I'm sure I'm in an environment where it's okay and people don't interpret things in the wrong manner.

Also, this post is a little bit extra funny because A2P actually has a black person as his avatar, ohoho

948 AAAs | 1461 FCs | 549 TPs | 7 FMO AAAs
Skype: paperclipgames | Steam: alegiano | Last.fm: Alegiano | Ask.fm: Clippysan | Facebook: LINK
Best AAAs: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star (69), Nous (69), Pure Ruby (68), Heavenly Spores (68), Ambient Angels (66), Within Life (66), Defection (66) Southern Cross (65)
PaperclipGames is offline   Reply With Quote