dascookieman
FFR Player

Default Re: Okay...What the fuck

try my 3.95: http://www.sendspace.com/file/snpyt7

might have the same problem i guess but it's worth a shot

a few things i did to it:
rates down to 0.1x added
no explosions at the arrow receptors when you go above 100 combo
smaller combo text that doesn't go megasize when you hit 1000 combo, also moved the combo text down
lots of c-mods
added 80% & 92% Distant and 10% Mini
includes my all-time favorite noteskin Wired (i did not make it)
added C722 and Wired as default settings in the editor so you don't have to change it the first thing you do every time

if you don't know how to have multiple stepmanias installed without having to copy your songs folder, go to \Stepmania CVS\Data\Stepmania.ini and put:

AdditionalSongFolders=C:\TheFolder\WhereMy\SMSongsAre

yeah 3.95 has a few issues, i had to get 3.9 to play a few odipack3 files when my 3.95 went really haywire for a while. now it works though and i still use 3.95 since i'm more used to playing on it (the timing window feels sliiiightly earlier than on 3.9) and 3.9 was more laggy for some reason (my computer is terrible).

i also like the 3.95 editor better, all 3.9 versions doesn't have 192nds which i could never work without and a few other things are more convenient in the 3.95 editor, and it actually crashes less too if that's even possible (always save often).

also, obviously 3.95 has online play. more people should play online since SMO is really good nowadays

Last edited by dascookieman; 04-11-2013 at 05:48 AM..
dascookieman is offline   Reply With Quote