Old 04-2-2013, 05:13 PM   #32
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: i need a new profile 100k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud_Strife15 View Post
This is no misconception all of that is freaking true I would say curse words right now but I don't know if that's allowed I'm so freaking pissed right now you people are so F'ing rude if you people don't know how to make them why comment on this thread and make smart remarks to people like me who hasn't been at this site for more than 11 months you guys really do know how to run someone off this site now do you
pfffffft

I still have no problems making you the profile. I don't care if you'll only use it for a few weeks, because whatever you do with the profile is your business. I make profiles to make other people happy.

However, the way in which you request and respond is what turns people off from helping you.

If you still want me to make your profile, I can. But maybe instead you might want to try your hand at creating one for yourself. It will grant more artistic freedom, and will allow you to get the profile you want. Graphic design is also an important skill you should learn, and is obviously something you appreciate.

Also why are you trying to pay 100K credits, while also at the same time begging to an unnamed individual for 200K to play secret songs?