Old 03-18-2013, 01:56 PM   #8
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: 5 years and my personal struggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollocephalus View Post
I personally think that you can never ever really stop being addicted to something unless you start to see it as the uttermost enemy of your persona, and if you fall for it, you should feel as this is a major failure in your life - something so sickening that you can't help but fight against it and destroy it. Until there's something condescending in you about that addiction, you'll always lose. It's not healthy to enter a mindset of "drinking less" because you would just so easily fall into addiction again if things go wrong (you sound like a really sensitive person). So my advice is, start hating that piece of shit bottle. Start hating it and loving yourself instead. Unless you can't help but hate yourself, i guess. There's a lot of people who are quite masochistic and deeply inside WANT to suffer somehow. If that's the case, that is what you should be fixing first.
So what you're saying in layman's terms is to hate the bottle I run to, and to love myself and who I am without the bottle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote