View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:30 PM   #11
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: What are your thoughts on EBT/Food stamps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.A. View Post
not really. perhaps you should read more about how wealth is distributed in America, you'd find out that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer, just like they would with any other president. i really have disdain for people like you; people who only criticize the president because of his political affiliation, parroting what they hear on TV as if it is fact. There is a lot wrong with the president and how the country is run, but you only seem to be focused on political bullshit. you discredit the people who criticize the president for legitimate reasons
congratulations on not knowing what youre talking about. this whole question is loaded with political insight and if it were a repub in office doing the same thing i would criticize that too.

like with the whole Obama phone type deal. i think that it is a horrible idea that was put into place by repubs

and dont get me started on criticizing the president because this isnt the right thread and i never have enough time to refute arguments