View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: What are your thoughts on EBT/Food stamps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
I understand the GOAL of the system, but honestly, it pisses me off beyond imagination everytime someone buys 20 pounds of junk food with EBT, then immediately says "Oh and let me get 3 packs of Newport 100's and a case of beer" and whips out a $100.

Like what the fuck is wrong with you. If I had a choice I would kick you out of the store. Maybe if you werent a cigarette addict /alcoholic and a drain on society, you wouldnt be on welfare you lazy fucks. That $25 you just spent killing yourself could have bought you enough food for a few days.

Now Im not talking about those who are only using it temporarily until they get on their feet, but seriously, I see 100+ customers a day who pull the shit I said above and it really just makes me hate people more and more.
the way welfare works right now is a joke. if the poor can live comfortably from taxpayer money then they don't have much incentive to work towards anything. instead, they'll just keep voting their feeding hand into office, which is currently the democrat party. obama's administration just really enjoys spreading the wealth and it's toxic