View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:21 PM   #7
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Procrastination and getting out of it

@ cedolad: My daily planner consists of an agenda surrounded by hundreds of insignificant doodling that are all pointing at how much precious time I am wasting haha. Well anyway, the alarm seems like a good idea, at this point I'm pretty much armed to the teeth with reminders. Like you said, I just need to stick to my priorities.

@ JRW87: I'm actually fearing the idea of not being able to go around it. The good thing is, what I actually get stuck on is the idea of having to work in the context of scholarship. Just the idea of having very limited constraints doesn't motivates me into doing the work. I guess my future field of work will signify more to me since it's going to be more based on my personal intentions (currently in visual arts)

@psychoangel: Totally what I'm pointing at. I believe the lack of motivation is my main problem. I'm actually undergoing a physical training to give me more vitality I guess. My classmates are not the most cheerful and cultivated peeps though, I feel the whole part of my courses consists of people bickering. I would really hope there'd be more motivating discussions. It's almost as if people have not evolved from the high school mentality and think going into college automatically means maturing.

Edit: @Izzy: Thanks for that, I'd think of it next time. I probably just need to do it more for myself.
Crazyjayde is offline   Reply With Quote