Thread: movin' out
View Single Post
Old 01-4-2013, 01:21 AM   #36
massflavour
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to massflavour Send a message via MSN to massflavour
Default Re: movin' out

welp these guys are experienced businessmen and im a rookie so uhh we're gonna sit down in a month or so and discuss a few options over a drink and a meal prob. no guarantees, right. but they're interested in doing business... my sales job is able to profit greatly from working with them cuz if we acquire any size of office or building, they want air purifiers installed. even if they dont want me to invest or anything of the sort i still have a solid beginner client base as someone who's just getting into the business.. which is pretty cool

but yea they want me to get out of debt and into the game, should be interesting irregardless haha when the right people see potential in you, you can end up successful before you even know it

just need to get beyond the training stage of this new sales racket and ill be golden, 3 more days of practice and im on my own. i don't gotta invest or put money into the company at all, so long as i can prove myself capable of running demos solo i'm good to go. these guys are also great practice.. the demos are designed to be foolproof and of course i'd have to adapt, cuz one guys an environmental scientist, one's an electrical engineer, and one's a music/film industry dude.. they're all loaded as fuck and get me wasted occasionally.. one's a real dumbass when he's drunk but he's a great dude to be around whenever else. its weird cuz the engineer is the father of a guy who was in my graduating class lmfao i have no previous connection with the other dude tho he's just a friend of a friend.

the film industry dude i met thru my cook job. he works very casually at my restaurant cuz he wants his own some day and wants to learn the back of house of a kitchen.. he's not there for money of any kind lmfao i've been to 2 of his three properties and believe me he's a rich bastard, holy smokes. a freemason, too... rofl i've seen his card and have pictures of some of his stuff it's pretty funny

idk where all of this opportunity came from i just made the right friends, i suppose. these guys are completely unrelated to my other connection in the other industry involving cleaning systems, which is convenient cuz i dont really want a direct association.. i just want some clients. either way i am friends with all of these guys first and business partners second

im not naive either i know when shits too good to be true, and the second i detect any hint of bullshit i'm getting out of it. i can keep my sales job as a safety option for sure and it will keep me more than afloat for a long time, heck it'll even enable me to move into a bigger city within 2 years and have a house partway paid off (assuming i do well but hey my friend/partner says he wouldn't be training me if he saw it as a waste of time). and YEA obviously i have my cook job and could totally be a chef somewhere if all else fails, give it about a year tho haha this is not my primary goal

my sales job is related to selling cleaning systems in and out of the city in my province. we get commission based on our sales and get paid once a week. he (my friend) was netting 3 grand a week for a few months which is like holy crap dude you're 20 years old stop it

we hung out one night and he told me about his work, and i was like hey man i could do that probably. i talked to him and it took some convincing obviously since i dont have experience in this kinda deal, but eventually he offered me a shot, and so far things are going good.. there are plenty of other sales jobs like this where you gotta invest a grand in order to even try to make money, and you dont even get paid training. i recognize a scam when i see one, and this is no scam. lol. it's something i can do relatively casually too i can work my own hours and take my own appointments as i see fit, and take time off when i need. likely while i'm dealing with my legal troubles, i'll be not working much and be focusing moreso on getting out of shit. moving out is a whatever dealio right now things are a bit complicated in the present but they're simplify down quite nicely soon enough.

Last edited by massflavour; 01-4-2013 at 01:33 AM..
massflavour is offline   Reply With Quote