View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:20 AM   #31
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Stepmania Nostalgia Thread

blurk's stepmania hentai fan fiction with index-chan and spread-chan

Spreads's fingers thrust deep into the tight slickness of Index's vagina. The contractions of her muscles squeezed her hand as she writhed on the bed, moaning. Spread could even feel the jump embedded in Index's ass through the thin membrane separating it from her fingers. The stream stuffed deep in her vagina clicked wetly.

"N-no, Spread, I can't take anymore. I'm so full," Index whimpered, her breasts bouncing softly with the force of Spreads's thrusts.

"You can take more, Index-chan," Spread said, smiling. "I know you've been studying online." Her fingers withdrew from Index's vagina, causing the pink-haired schoolgirl to moan. One hand slick with fresh girl juice reached for the pile of trill next to them on the bed. Index saw her out of the corner of her eye and moaned.

"Spread, no! I can't fit anymore. You already put so many up there," she said, writhing on the bed, but not making any more effort to escape.

Spread only grinned, and stared down at her with the blank, dead eyes she wore during stepmania matches. Index shuddered in fear, her pooper clenching around the jump.

"Guess you're retired!" Spread said, and quickly jammed trills in Index's full cunt before she had a chance to react. A spurt of girl cum flowed over her her hand, forced out by the pressure of the added trills. Then, with a burst of lightning delivered directly to Index's clitoris, Spread grabbed one final trills from the pile and buried it deep into her koibito's love-hole.

Index's back arched, her crotch rising off the bed as she came in one continuous wracking pleasure. Her oversized breasts shook like mounds of jello. One by one, the trills fell from her clenching cunt to land on the bed with a plop, forming a perfect AAAA.

"Omg... Did Insane...," said Spread triumphantly.

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote