View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:03 PM   #18
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Fatherhood

Having a child can be fairly expensive but that's also because people get over excited and overspend.
First tip, don't buy a bunch of stuff for the baby till you know what friends and family are going to get you. I didn't think we were going to get anything from anyone and we ended up getting everything we needed and then some.
Second you don't need all those things they try to tell you that you do need. Babies don't need a ton of toys (actually they really don't need any because they'll play with anything and be happy). When you get some toys be realistic with it. When they're really young a plush toy and something they can teeth on is really all they need.
Third, clothes, don't blow a lot of money on it. Your kid is going to grow so much faster than you realize. If you can get hand me downs take them if not buy inexpensive clothing from places like Walmart or if you aren't one of those people that minds going to a thrift shop you can find clothes there that are almost new or even new for next to nothing. Most people end up with more baby clothes than they really need and their kid never gets to wear some of the outfits.

Just figured I'd throw that in there since you mentioned the financial situation. I do recommend you try to save up what you can before the baby comes though because you never know what expense could come up. My daughter is almost 2 now and we live on a tight income and it's tough at times but overall she's happy and has everything she needs. What's going to cost you the most is diapers and wipes unless you wanna go the cloth route.

With all that junk outta the way congrats!! If you ever want someone to talk to about all this type of stuff feel free to message me on skype or in PMs here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 11-20-2012 at 07:24 PM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote