Thread: AMA - samurai
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #20
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: AMA - samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by i heart candy View Post
I know you're a Stepmania player so which do you prefer? FFR or SM?

What's your favorite candy?

When do you picture yourself retiring from rhythm gaming?
Stepmania, definitely. Of course I will bash about FFR running at just 30 fps so it causes patterns to be funky, plus for stepmania players some could complain about the small window which makes the arrows look too close together.

My favorite candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I could eat a lot of those along with a cup of milk.

I wanted to quit rhythm gaming for a while, but I don't think that will happen any time soon. Maybe sometime next year or the year after, or just out of the blue. It depends on how much I improve from where I am now. If I learn to get better at my left hand, then I probably won't quit until I AAA/AA/FC the entire HSMP series or something ridiculous lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidek View Post
what is your favorite color?? XD
Purple. Even though I mostly wear black, purple just stands out to me. I have absolutely no clothing in purple lmao brb shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMUSICxMASTERx View Post
dog?

YOUR LAMP BARKS!??!!

What do you like most about Canada?

I don't have any good questions D:
yes, dog.

YES MY LAMP BARKS.

I can't really answer that well because Canada has many cities and I've only seen like 0.01% of everything and I was only there for Anime North, haha. Toronto was cool, except I liked it better last year when it was still breezy and nice outside in May than staring at the hot sun all day this year. More about the country? I guess..the.. health care? Poutine was nice. I got to see bagged milk being used in Starbucks. What I enjoyed most about my trip was to meet FFR people over there. Everyone was very friendly and this year's event was the most fun I've ever had in my life (seriously)

lol if you want to ask any silly questions go ahead