View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #13
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: AMA - samurai

Oh dear that picture lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
1. If I blew my brain with a shotgun (SURGERAYYYY) would you PLEASE take the pieces of my skull and make beautiful necklace for my family? Please? Please.

2. On a serious note, what would you like to do in an eventual meetup? =) I could maybe go tour the US with my trusty vroom vroom, and I could head down to Florida - maybe!

3. Has your dad thrown out other stuff that made you rage recently?

4. What is your common way of transport?

5. Are you now prepared for the Swedish cold?

6. Do you like my new cat Älis? =)
1. I'm not sure if I should take that question seriously. If that indeed was your last request, then maybe. As demented as it sounds...lol....

2. If you drove down to meet up with me, I'd be more than delighted to show you around the city and check out restaurants and live entertainment in downtown Miami. If you show up during October, then we can go to Orlando (5 hour drive from my house) and go to amusement parks with Halloween themes, scare zones, and roller coasters. Maybe in the merchandise stores you can find a nice necklace made with bones

3. Aside from my legendary Dell Inspiron Windows XP laptop, most likely yes. Chances are he also threw away my entire card collection of Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon cards. He's a clean freak who won't ask anyone if it's okay to throw away items. If he thinks it's trash, then he'll dispose of it. Oh well.

4. I usually have my mom drive me places. I don't have a drivers license yet and I am afraid of driving and even crossing the street close to cars going at 30-40 mph, so I prefer taking the bus, subway, train, or have someone reliable drive me places.

5. I am SO looking forward to going to Sweden this winter! As I said many times before, the coldest I experienced was 0C so I'm up for a huge challenge this year xD It will be fun though. I plan to stay at Isaac's place for a while and get to meet Stian again as well.

6. Yes, your cat Älis is awesome and you should tell Älis I say hi!

Last edited by samurai7694; 09-17-2012 at 02:49 PM..
samurai7694 is offline   Reply With Quote