Thread: AMA - samurai
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #9
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: AMA - samurai

the two questions below is a cross-post from another thread since this counts as a question towards me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
I have two questions for you that are actually quite related: what is your greatest fear, and what toppings do you usually order on your average pizza?

My greatest fear is to get stung by a bee or wasp (scorpions too I guess but they don't bother me as much as bees or wasps since they fly). Just to listen to one close to my ears gives me a shock and leads me to the point of crying. It's tough for me to even get a haircut in the back of my head sometimes when the barber uses electric clippers.

Recently, I had a strong craving for Hawaiian pizza (ham and pineapples). I used to just order plain cheese pizza but the pineapples give it that extra sweet flavor which I enjoy and tried for the first time just a few months ago :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
If you had the chance to play another musical instrument, what would it be and why?
Drums, as in the whole set (snare, cymbals, hi hat, bass kick, toms, etc). It is the heartbeat of music, and I can visualize myself just letting out a ton of energy on fast songs.