View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #26
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nois-or-e Send a message via MSN to nois-or-e Send a message via Skype™ to nois-or-e
Default Re: Justin_ator's Photo Scavenger Hunt!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
As far as I've noticed (maybe I'm wrong, if this isn't the case then staff, feel free to just tell me and I'll remove my OP and you can close it) nobody in staff was interested in even entertaining the idea of putting together a photo hunt aside from Kayla back when her and I ran the last one. If a true, FFR staff-run photo hunt is going to happen, I'll back down and let them do it (and gladly help, too). I just haven't seen any indication whatsoever that I'm not the only one who has any desire to run this.

As far as I know, I haven't received a single PM/IM or wall post regarding anything about running an official contest on behalf of the staff. With the events planned between now and new years, I can totally dig seeing an official photo scavenger hunt happening. But this wouldn't be until shortly after the new year.

I know this sounds rough, but keep going with this thing, I am just going to re-label it as 'Justin_ator's Unofficial Photo Scavenger Hunt'. I can make a mention of it in this weeks final round tournament post if you guys would like, I have no issue with that. But in future, try a little bit harder to get staff attention. It only takes PM'ing ONE of us, and asking that we cross-post into the staff forum. (That way everyone knows what is going on and there isn't any confusion.)

So, after all that. Best of luck with the contest guys! I would enter but I am about as photogenic as a wet shoe~

Last edited by nois-or-e; 08-24-2012 at 06:37 PM..