Thread: One Billion.
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
dabomb2223
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default One Billion.

One autumn day, not too long ago, a boy found himself playing DDR. He enjoyed the game and wondered if there was a computerized version, since he didn't actually own the game. He went home and after a couple minutes of Googling, he found FlashFlashRevolution.com. He quickly created an account, and found that the game was highly addictive. As the boy grew, he played nonchalantly. After 5.86 years of playing, 4265 games and thousands of credits, the boy earned his billionth point.

Okay guys, I know that this honestly isn't that big of a deal but after that long, it's nice to feel like I've actually accomplished something worthwhile. At this rate, I'll be veteran status when my account turns 17.58 years old. That's nearly two years older than I am right now. My intentions behind this thread aren't just to make me feel better than any of you, I think what I really wanted to say was thank you.

Thank you FFR for being such a hospitable environment, having such a great community, and being such a fun game.

Next goal, 2 billion.