View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 06:03 PM   #12
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: I'm just warming up for the tournament.

If there's something you really need to improve, it's your left handed trilling - Magical 8bit Tour AAA is great but jumping the 2 frame intervals like that is absolute yuck (Edit: Just saw this was on mirror so it's actually on the right, you could at least attempt to do gallops rather than sandwich with a 1 frame window)

Also do i smile is totally AAA'able but just really really annoying with how some of the transitions worked out. You're definitely capable of it.

Death Piano, here's the replay if you want to look at how your hits turned out. I am very impressed at how much you smashed the ending jumpgluts, that was indeed insane -- you did make a good amount of silly mistakes though (like in the beginning polyrhythm 12th/16ths where you dumped over 5 goods, lol). For the ending right before the 32nd roll, I suggest hitting a right handed trill instead of hitting it as jumps, because that didn't turn out so great. The [34][124] transition also really sucks ass, but viewing it as a one handed trill instead of straight jumps might prevent you from overlapping your taps to averages on the next note.

You're certainly very strong at minijack anchors, but like I said your left handed trilling could be polished up a bit. I look forward to competing against you in the 7th Official, it will definitely be interesting!

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 06-15-2012 at 06:27 PM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote