Old 04-19-2012, 04:03 AM   #5977
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
Nah the negative connotation was intended.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that players of lower levels are getting attention for the scores they post nowadays, that was a problem in the past. But I've seen several crazy FMO and FGO scores posted in here that are just completely passed over time and time again (not referring to scores I've posted, I rarely post here nowadays). It's like reverse-discrimination hahaha.

Again, not referring to everyone in the D2-D4 level, there's a bunch of you who dish out respect to players of all skill levels and that's awesome. But that's not the case for everyone and that makes me a sad panda.

Although I am noticing more D5/D6 players taking note of D1-D4 players, which is pretty cool.

Well I dunno about everyone, but personally for me it's hard to comment on people above my skill level. I know the score is amazing but I honestly don't know what to say about the score other than "wow that's awesome" and I kinda feel stupid for saying that. Don't get me wrong, I do agree with you that people need to comment on people that aren't just in their same division or are friends/rivals with them or something, I'm only saying it's hard (and it might just be hard for me personally). I can comment on people below my skill level though, because I remember what those files were like and how hard they were when I was still at that skill level.

I don't know if that really had a point, I guess I'm saying I think the reason is that a majority of the active players right now are d2-d4 (mostly d4) and I think it's hard for people to comment on people above their skill level.

Also honestly ever since I came back this score thread has had way more people commenting on scores than I remember, it's still practically devoid of comments (and really people should put more effort into commenting on peoples scores, including me) but I think it's at least getting better. Very slowly though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.