View Single Post
Old 04-6-2012, 05:54 AM   #1189
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #7

Sorry some of these scores are late, the timestamp shows that I played it during the round though, but I never got around to posting them. xD Because of that, I'm hoping these can count as "not late"? If not, I'll take whatever penalty there is for late scores. Anyways, I haven't had a lot of time to play the songs, so most of these are sightreads.

I've kinda given up on D3 already. With near-AAA-fests every round and a REALLY jacky file for the final round (in a division where everyone seems to be good at jacks but me), I decided I couldn't deal with it anymore. Most of these are sightreads/very few attempts.

Can't jack, w/e

NativeFace or whatever it's called isn't loading for me, I'll clear cache and try some other things tomorrow when I'm not so tired.

As for D4, let's just say you guys are lucky I don't know how to FC ****. xD D4 has been a lot more fun and competitive for me, so I think I'll actually give these final rounds another chance tomorrow.

I swear I'll have like low-teens until the ending and then the ending rapes me everytime. :<

Can't jack or trill...rip.

Like I said, if I could FC/combo, you guys would be worried. xP Decent PA though, so I'm happy with this.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing