View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 02:39 AM   #18
Jerry DB
FFR, lift, repeat
FFR Veteran

Default Re: question for pros

I was at the point where I was barely aaa'ing level 10's in 2008 and it took me about 6 months to get there with like 2 hours a day put into the game. I then took a unwanted break and played again for a few months in 2009 but after a few months all that happened was I was about where I was before and the site crashed.
I came back to this site in october 2011 and after 2 years I was pretty terrible. All i did for a month or more was whore vrofl because the game was way too laggy to get better. Anyways fixed lag and started trying to get better in november. Beginning of november I was struggling to aaa 6's. Beginning of december I was starting to get 9's. Beginning of january I was steadily getting 10's. start of February and I was starting to get fmo aaa's. blah blah blah here I am now. Point of the horribly structured story is if you play this game 30-40 hours a week you will get good fast lol. Not saying I'm great or anything but in a month I will be ;D

Edit: should have mentioned this. Right before you go to bed or at least like an hour to 2 before try to play songs that are hard for you(try not to mash) and try to push your stamina to whatever limit you feel safe pushing it too. When you sleep anything you practice,techniques for anything is run through your brain and you can improve very fast keeping that in mind.
I applied this to skateboarding when I first began back in the day. I would always skate a lot in the day as well but I would mostly skate before I went to bed after about 1 month of skating. Instantly I was improving was faster. After 1 week I doubled my skill in 1/4 of the time basically. I also passed up all my friends who were better then me when we skated together in the day but I put in that extra time at night. DO EET

Last edited by Jerry DB; 03-31-2012 at 02:58 AM..
Jerry DB is offline   Reply With Quote