View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 01:29 PM   #900
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127
Default Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
So, why don't you actually step one and send it in your haterness? I'm still waiting for you to step and submit a chart that's worth my time to even look at, let alone play. That probably won't be happening anytime soon either.
lol, it's responses like these causing the forum community to look bad. Even the smallest amount of negativity and someone gets butthurt like this. I find it pretty funny of all people you are the one offended considering you hate and criticize 99.9% of the charts on FFR and say how they should be stepped when you have yet to get a file in game yourself let alone step a decent one. No quite sure why you even play this game.

You can criticize the only two charts I have on that engine because Im not going to lie that they are shit. That's what happens when you step a file in 10 minutes. Whats more sad is that DF even accepted them. Guess the charts were shitty enough that they felt like they matched the rest of the charts on the engine. lol