ninjaKIWI
plain old ugly ass dumbas
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ninjaKIWI
Default Re: my keyboard reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSpawn13 View Post
In regard to ninjaKIWI:
(Since i didn't wanna quote that string of other quotes lol)

Im not sure what you were trying to prove on that last reply, but whatever.
In one of your replies you mentioned that Mechanical Keyboards last much longer than Rubber Dome Keyboards which is completely true.
Scissor Switch Keyboards go up to 10 million strokes but still less than Mech Keyboards.
But this is the thing, some people just do not like hitting those "crusty" buttons for various reasons.
The timing on Mech Keyboards is excellent and I agree that they are superior, but the lifted keys can decrease your speed greatly, and harder songs like 11's and 12's might require much more effort.
Some people just rather have comfortability over durability...

If there were a Mech Keyboard with flatter more comfortable keys capable of handling the craziest jumpstreams and very fast streams, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it.
It's the lifted keys that drive people away from Mech Keyboard.

Although i have to admit, this pricey Mech keyboard works extremely well (for people who are looking for one.)

The Logitech G19 is awesome for just about any MMORPG, and of course FFR.
Check it out:
http://www.examiner.com/pc-game-in-n...-review-review
I never once recommended any keyboards. I mentioned how long a mechanical keyboard will last compared to other switches because Anaru said that it had better last long for how much it costed. Hello reading comprehension.

The G19 is probably the largest waste of money ever, IMO. It's $100+, the only justification for which is the LED screen. But wait, it's in color. Worthless.
"Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
"Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
"That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
"Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.
ninjaKIWI is offline   Reply With Quote