View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 06:55 AM   #27
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Definition of SDG

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
I actually thought about this for a bit, and this isn't such a huge problem if you're required to pass the song.

The chances of you being able to get below 10 goods but then have ridiculous numbers of everything else would be extremely small, I mean how do you get a ton of averages but no goods without trying? It's practically antiskill at that point, and probably wouldn't be a big deal if you did get an sdg display for it.

However if you could just hit the first note of the song and then fail out then it becomes a problem.

Edit: Just realized you could potentially only hit the right and up arrow or something, perfect the whole song, and get a score like 444-0-497-0 and that would count, so uh yeah....
Well, the sdg feature in the engine is just for the purpose of letting you know which songs you have sdg'ed, you aren't going to get anything special with every sdg you get. xD Sure, if option 2 was implemented, you could get something like 5-1-300-3 to have the sdg displayed, but you aren't really doing yourself a favor by doing so. (Of course, I think passing the song should be a requirement for all the options listed above for obvious purposes :P)

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote