Thread: Note to all
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 12:43 AM   #53
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Note to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavie33 View Post
I've honestly never seen this, but maybe that's because I'm not looking closely enough. If anything everyone is overhyped now. Why can't they just tell people they suck? I'm terrible at this game, and yet people keep telling me I'm around xyz's skill level when they wreck me and it quite frankly makes me feel like shit. I'd actually like to be insulted for my terrible level of playing, that would be more encouragement for me to get better instead of being told I'm good and then I can't even FC some FMO's and I just cry to myself. People need more support, however they take it, everyone just seems to be complacent nowadays. Being a newbie is a beautiful thing that if I recall this site respects. You have the most room to grow, the most songs to experience and enjoy, and the game is still fun since it's not an aggravating competitive stresser that destroys your fingers as you struggle to climb higher with no other songs to play since you've AAA'd the ones below your skill level and they bore you now.

You should be glad you're a newbie, enjoy the game, play all the songs, you have something to look forward too, and no one actually hits an insurmountable wall till the high FMO range (where you can actually hit a natural skill barrier), you can keep climbing and feel good about yourself. You have tons of tokens to get and AAA's to achieve. I respect you guys on this site, you keep the community fresh and the game going.
You pretty much summed up what I think of FFR right now and what I think of newbies haha. Too bad I never experienced being a newbie, I was already good at this game to begin with. (SDG-ing FMOs first time playing) :/