View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
ShAiOnEi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ShAiOnEi Send a message via Yahoo to ShAiOnEi
Default Playstation Velveeta

So there is a new generation of sit on your ass portable gaming system coming from sony. The name is so awesome and original it makes me want to slap myself and vita all over the place.

In other words I would classify this as the successor to the psp and I'm just going to call it the psp2. Jokes aside I'm actually really excited for this. I remember like it was yesterday when I went to the midnight release for the first iteration waiting in awe for my portable playstation.

I have had some good times on my psp I've owned about 7 of them buying/selling them I keep my self up to date with each and every model 1k-3k and of course the go I guess you could call me a psp fanboy/loyalist.

So anyways besides the backstory what are your opinions of vita are you excited, just meh, or don't really care? Personally the new features like front and back cameras plus front and back touch screens, Trophy Support, 3G/Wireless multiplayer gaming, Dual analog sticks almost near ps3 graphics in the palm of my hands I'm sold.

Epic thread killer

Last edited by ShAiOnEi; 08-15-2011 at 08:42 PM..
ShAiOnEi is offline   Reply With Quote