View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Need suggestions for SNES / Dreamcast

I've been trying to make up for lost time on SNES and the Dreamcast--the systems I missed out on as a kid --- and so far am having a blast with it. Been playing alot of Chrono Trigger, Final Fight 2, Final Fantasy 6 for the SNES and Soul Calibur for the Dreamcast.

Would really love to expand my collection for these great systems, but I jumped from NES to PSX and then went all Sony/Microsoft from there so my knowledge is pretty limited. Anyone care to post some great games for either of these systems? Mostly looking for Fighters, Shmups, and JRPGs but Im open to anything. I'm also not agasint importing titles (The Final Fight 2 I have is really a SFC cart and I do want to try getting Umihare Kawase some time down the road) so post anything that comes to mind.

Quick list of games I already have
SNES: Final Fight 1-2, FF6, Chrono Trigger, SMW, Killer Instinct 1, Super BattleTanks, few sports games/ other unkown titles I dont play.

DC: Soul Calibur, Virtual Fighter 3, Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventures (Ugh) and that's really it. I know I want Ikaruga whenever I find a cheap copy.

Thanks guys

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote