View Single Post
Old 05-7-2011, 10:49 PM   #169
Sweet_Feet
Washed Up
FFR Veteran

Default Re: NHL Playoffs Predictions (Credit Giveaway)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluearrowll View Post
To be honest i'm not. I was expecting more of a 2-1 series, but going back to last year, San Jose has won 11 of the last 13 meets against the two teams, and the previous 7 wins have been one goal wins, 4 of which went into overtimes.

I used this stat to predict the Sharks taking the win, and it looks like that will be the case. The Sharks have the Wings number, because they can get into Howard's head. The trick is to pepper shots on him, and don't let Detroit score 4 or more goals. Whenever Detroit scores 4 goals they win.

Too bad that Vancouver won, I wanted Nashville to win as many games so the small hockey market could grow. Maybe they can force a game 6
I never thought of comparing records of both teams when playing one another.. just based the unpredictability off the Wings having such a great team year in, year out and the Sharks not being the best team when it comes to the playoffs (a few chokes in the past couple years)

Nashville gets extremely lucky with that second goal tonight which boosts them to a win and pushing the series to game 6.

Rinne eh?

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Ryan Kesler activated Beast Mode yet again
So much of this...When will the Sedin's get their shit together and realize this is playoff hockey? Not ****ing female euro pick up hockey lol

Last edited by Sweet_Feet; 05-7-2011 at 10:53 PM..
Sweet_Feet is offline   Reply With Quote