View Single Post
Old 05-7-2011, 10:28 PM   #2
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Stepmania Nostalgia Pack (Submissions OPEN)

Broadbaned (Kommisar) - Simple and fast paced jumpstream, very old school and replayable. Accept

Enemy Storm (HawkE) - Awesome NVLM-esque file whoa, heavy was really good and replayable, oni was a great increase of difficulty and replayable as well. Accept

FFReedom (MarioNintendo) - I don't know, feels fun in some places, others weren't. This could really be a nice index file if you fix up the patterns. Rejected

Final Audition Episode 1 (Aeterna Imari) - Perfect song for this pack. But eh, might be better if it was more indexable, I recommend to fix the patterns. Maybe

HOT STUFF (IcyWorld) - Nice and simple index file, nothing else to say. Accept

Less Than Three (Kommisar) - Great and fun handstreaming file, as well old school. Keep it up. Accept

Love Is Dreaminess (IcyWorld) - Since you said you intended this file to be index...
m14-16: What's the point of those 32nds being there, just make them 8ths.
m24.50 and m25: The jumps are fine if you remove the 16ths there, not really a big deal, but would make it easier on the player.
m30 and m32: Jumps are in the stream.
m49.75: As mentioned before the jumps are fine there, just remove the 16th note right before those jumps.
m66: I guess starting a jump to the stream is fine, for a better way to start it, use (14)1 instead of (14)3
m73.75: 32nd rolls are just too hard for index, just continue stepping 16ths.
m81.75: Again 32nd rolls.
m89: Just remove that last 16th before the jump.
Fix these and it's good. Rejected

Macau Underground (Kommisar) - Again more old school from Kommisar, very nice file to replay. Accept

MASTER MAID (Kommisar) - Really long, very challenging file to play to say the least, pretty fun. Accept

MAHOROBA (Aeterna Imari vs. TypeMARS) -

Neckbreaker Plus System Remix (Aeterna Imari) -

Papaver Rhoeas (Kommisar) - And again more DJ Sharpnel. This one is cool, more simple patterns with an old school feel. Accept

Pump Me Amadeus (Aeterna Imari) -

Reunion (HawkE) - Sure I guess this is fun for a handstream file, would play again. Accept

Super Lovely (Dimentio) - Nice little jumpstream file, fun to play. Accept

Tinkerbot Battle (Duplica) - Pack needs some fast streamy index files, this one was fun to play, old school a bit as well. Accept

Wi-Ex-Doc-Va (Kommisar) - Simple jumpstream file yet again, fun to play and replayable. Accept

Xepher (Aeterna Imari) -

~Ending 2~ (Kommisar vs. WTFBrandon) -

Last edited by AlexDest; 05-11-2011 at 08:43 PM..
AlexDest is offline   Reply With Quote