Thread: UEMP3 released!
View Single Post
Old 05-2-2011, 08:42 PM   #10
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: UEMP3 released!

raviews

2 gorgeous 4U (EMULATE MIX) (Professor Raine) - Ended too long of a hold at the end, otherwise decent file, nothing seems so interesting that goes on but you have a unique stepping style Raine. 4/10

7/8 (Gundam-Dude) - All I can say is that it has good pattern variation and good for MA. 7/10

Apentenodytes Disco (Cyrenics) - lol good job restepping a dump. Cool idea to add mines in the beginning to accent certain sounds, however it doesn't really help pull the dullness away from the file and song. 2/10

Cansei de S NIK (Professor Raine) - Don't see this being replayed since it's a restep. Very unique patterns for this song though, there's a part you ignored to step which bugged me. 4/10

Corpse Voyage (Reshiram) - The mines make it less boring I suppose, pretty good file. 6/10

Distorted God (Sora) - Pretty great and clean file, good for MA. 7/10

Dream to Nightmare (AlexDest) - Some parts with x-mod tricks are too sudden, but I did what I could with this file.

Eyes of Insanity ~ Invisible FullMoon v2 (Sora) - who are you. Again very clean file, could have used more mines in parts but the file gets to its point. 7/10

I Want That Cake v2 (Reshiram) - l o l

Love-Colored Master Spark ~ Cut (Cyrenics) - I expected climax theory for this, disappointed. 1/10

Night Owl (Ferrari) - Short and sweet file, layering is good, great for a quad attempting file. 7/10

Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World (Redox) - Another short file, though the holds ending at 192nds while overlapping another hold can annoy the player. Also tone down the miniholds, the file doesn't need that much. 2/10

Only My Railgun (Haru-ko) - Started dragging on when you copy and pasted the beginning 16th patterns, the solo was stepped good. 5/10

Quark (AlexDest) - Went for a different approach at a stepping style for this one, tried to not make this repetitive.

STEEL BOMBER (Kommisar) - Just your typical Kommisar file and song, the song kind of matches up with Zaghurim Stronghold. This could be good for rates, pretty cool file. 8/10

Super Nova (Yorika) - This is pretty decent, the 24ths are kind of awkward but aren't really cluttered so that's good enough. 5/10

The Clear Blue Sky (PiePersonOfDOOM) - bufang idol

Last edited by AlexDest; 05-3-2011 at 03:09 AM..
AlexDest is offline   Reply With Quote