Thread: UEMP3 released!
View Single Post
Old 05-2-2011, 08:08 PM   #9
TC_Cyrenics
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TC_Cyrenics Send a message via MSN to TC_Cyrenics
Default Re: UEMP3 released!

2 gorgeous 4U (EMULATE MIX) (Prof.Raine)
7/8 (Gundam-Dude)
Apentenodytes Disco (Cyrenics): SHARPNEL OMFG
Cansei de S NIK (Prof.Raine) This song again? Didn't Roar just... oh, never mind. It's not bad, but I can't help the feeling that some of those freezes didn't belong. Points for the x-mod gimmicks and good mine usage, though. B
Corpse Voyage (Reshiram): A couple of notes seem off but other than that, makes a nice file for testing mine dodge ability. Makes the piano parts seem just that much more authentic. B
Distorted God (Sora): Sweeeeet. I never was a fan of super-thin freezes but what the hell, it all flows so well I can't complain. A-
Dream to Nightmare (Alex): The xmod tricks. Also, I like that you made this file so much different than Tsuka's and Cetaker's. A
Eyes of Insanity ~ Invisible FullMoon v2 (Sora)
I Want That Cake v2 (Reshiram): This song lol; also, colors galore. X3 B-
Love-Colored Master Spark ~ Cut (Cyrenics): Originally stepped the whole damn thing and realized I could cut like almost 2 minutes and make it not drag. Not bad but it's not godly... just, you know, IS.
Night Owl (Ferrari)
Nostalgic Blood of the East ~ Old World (Redox)
Only My Railgun (Haru-ko)
Quark (Alex)
STEEL BOMBER (Kommisar)
Super Nova (Yorika)
The Clear Blue Sky (PiePersonOfDOOM): What did I just listen to lol. Nice joke file... a little on the long side for one but still, damn. A-

Will do the rest later. I'm ****ing tired. X3
TC_Cyrenics is offline   Reply With Quote