View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 10:17 PM   #7
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Default Re: [Album] Enlightenment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 View Post
Sounds like generic korean mmo music if that's what you were going for.
Several songs were entries to DJMAX artist search. I would hope that they sound at least somewhat close to that.

Quote:
also 3 years (i really dont believe this) for this is quite disappointing to be honest.
I don't get a lot of ideas. I frequently have something called "composer's block," which some of you may find strikingly similar to the term "writer's block," and I should feel grateful I even managed to compile even this much music that I am personally proud of and not actually ashamed to share or distribute.

On top of that, the only tracks from the "2-3 years ago" range are By My Shadow and New Awakening.

Quote:
Also work on balancing high and low frequencies. Highs seem to be dominant whereas the lows seem disregarded.
Somewhat, yes. I many of my songs I feel like too strong of a bass might cover up or detract from the mid and high frequencies, which I feel are the most important since I don't really do too much with the low frequencies anyways.

Quote:
Definitely want to hear more when you come out with it.
Sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
This album was three years in the making but this really doesn't have any of SG's newer stuff, which is MUCH better than this.
Actually this is my latest stuff. XD

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music
stargroup100 is offline   Reply With Quote