View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 05:23 PM   #63
Staiain
Can't handle my ÆØÅ
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Staiain Send a message via MSN to Staiain Send a message via Skype™ to Staiain
Default Re: So let's talk about QED stepfiles. (Let's talk about StepMania actually.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikari View Post
So, since this thread is still active and getting responses, I'll just post it here, instead of making a thread:

I was thinking about a whole new Stepmania community, like ODI is/was back in the days. I know we have both KBO and FFR, but a full community, centered only on Stepmania, from playing to stepping, would be cool to gather new and old people. A place where we could discuss everything about this game we play, and come up with "solutions" to keep Stepmania alive and make it more popular, bringing even more people. I don't care if we are going to have pad files, keyboard files, anime files, just a place for Stepmania, with subforums for each file "category".

I hope this post doesn't get ignored, even if it gets a "well, not happening" reply.
This guy is a genius

I agree, back in the days when ODI was active was the best period for me as a sm player
Staiain is offline   Reply With Quote