View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 07:13 AM   #7
ddrxero64
FFR Player

Default Re: Nintendo 3DS launches today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermousie View Post
Ah, I remember the Gameboy Color being groundbreaking. 8-bit graphics in the palm of your hand! If I remember correctly, it was 30+ hours on a set of AA's. Today's batteries have lagged behind in demand for power and life a shietload.

Soon enough, Nintendo is going to **** everyone up the arse again and release a Nintendo 4DS (4THz of processing POWAH!)- and anyone unfortunate enough to have bought a 3DS will have to go up their own arse.
It's a lot like Nintendo releasing the DSi shortly after the DS Lite. Anyone who bought the Lite raged it while the DSi owners remained smug for waiting.
I think the DS Lite coming out after the original and bulky DS pissed people off a lot more. It's like "I have a DS!" and someone says "Me too! It's slim and light! Can I see yours?" You're just inclined to tell them you were joking about having a scratched up and bulky DS haha.

I think is the 3DS is the worst thing in the world. I'm so not envious of not having one, I could care less about 3D images that don't even appear on camera psh.

Edit: After watching their little introductory video, I think this could be great competition in terms of home made apps for things like the iPhone. It won't be long until people learn to make homebrew games, and use the internet+motion sensor+3D photography+Mic to make some crazy stuff.

Edit 2: If anyone has it, how good is the camera? The camera for the DSi I had sucked really bad.

Last edited by ddrxero64; 03-27-2011 at 07:30 AM..
ddrxero64 is offline   Reply With Quote