View Single Post
Old 03-8-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
HammyMcSquirrel
Everlong
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default ATTN People applicable for a forum title change (Veterans, simfile artists, etc.)

AP Update 5/5/11: Veterans now automatically update on the hour server time. Please PM aperson if your Veteran status did not automatically update so that we can investigate.

For the uninformed, you will reach Veteran status once you have been a member for three years and have acquired an FFR grandtotal of 3,000,000,000 points.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since there isn't an automated system in place for switching a user's title over, I'm making this thread so things are a bit easier for everybody. This will be the one proper area on the forums to request a title change for those applicable.

The requirements for getting a simfile artist title is to either get one file into the game that you created entirely on your own, or three collabs that you worked on with at most one other person. As for a music producer title, it doesn't matter whether or not you collaborated on a song. The song just has to be put into the game.

Post here if you are...

-Someone who has had a song and/or simfile put into the game as per the above requirements and has not been given the title for it. Take note, this does not apply if the simfile/song has been accepted but not put in the game yet.

Thanks!

You can change your primary usergroup by going here. This is found under "Group Memberships" within the User CP in the forum. Alternatively, you can find a link under the "My Settings" tab when you are on an FFR profile page. It'll be labeled as "Edit Usergroup".

Here's a list of users that don't have their title yet. You'll be put on this list if you've made an applicable request within this thread or have notified me otherwise.
(Updated 2/21/12)

Simfile Artists:

Musicians:

Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 02-21-2012 at 03:10 AM..
HammyMcSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote