View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 03:16 PM   #9
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: MAD Pack 2 (Submissions Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post
Where can i get MAD stuff from? x.x
Easiest way is browse YouTube (and I don't mean typing MAD in the search bar because that doesn't bring up anything relevant, lol). I recommend browsing through people's favourites (Kommi and I favourite a lot of MADs so you could just dig through our favourites as a starting point). From there I think you can pretty much find stuff from related videos and the likes. Process is much easier if you have a Nicovideo account and know how to browse and work the site. Also this way, you can find more original stuff and not MADs everyone has seen or has been stepped before.

As for actually getting the MAD songs from YouTube, the description will usually include the original nicovideo source link. Copy the link and go here: http://nicosound.anyap.info/ (Note that this process works with nicovideo links only)

Paste the link info into the address bar beside the giant button labeled MP3 and then click that button. If you're lucky, you'll be redirected to a page that looks something like this:

Click the red box I labeled and you'll be able to download a MP3 of the MAD. If you don't get a page that looks something like the above picture, you won't be able to download it and will have to resort to YouTube ripping (Don't do this unless you have no other choice).

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 02-28-2011 at 03:19 PM..
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote