View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 12:12 AM   #136
ic0slay3r
Falangel <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ic0slay3r Send a message via Skype™ to ic0slay3r
Default Re: King's and Takedown's Tournament!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdat phantom View Post
The tourney is not about how many join. Its about how you manage to make it successful for those who joined. Axel's and mine first one was more or less like this. And look at us now.

We are not the best or w.e but there's been some recognition for our tournaments. And so will happen for yours.

Chill, enjoy the moment. And beleive me, since this is your first tournament you don't want to deal with too many people and the random bickering and such as you have seen in the others :P That comes later. So cheer up dude
lol our first tournament had 75+ participants

But yeah take it easy, the less people, the less trouble you have to deal with :P and a good suggestion might be, that if not enough people sign in to your tournament, you should reduce the number of divisions. Cause a division with only 3 people wont work, imo.

AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42

-------