Thread: Super Meat Boy
View Single Post
Old 01-5-2011, 07:14 AM   #65
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: Super Meat Boy

Still can't beat the last boss. Still glitched. As such I've given up on this game for the time being. I've speed ran a lot of the levels into the third world though, especially ones where my time is faster using naija or the guy. Have hit near fastest time in the world on a couple of levels (one of the fastest times among those that aren't 0 or unusually low).

The Guy is completely overrated because there are a bunch of dark world levels I still can't beat despite significant time spent on attempts. There's a warp zone I can't beat too >_> Most of them in ch. 4 are projectile levels, which irritate the hell out of me. Other than the regular missiles, I'm terrible at dodging projectiles. I'm pretty sure I could beat most of them in ch. 5 but a couple of them are really annoying.

The negative levels are pretty easy too. I've beaten them all. Honestly, 2, 4 and 5 are especially easy for those that are intimidated by them. 1 is maybe a bit harder because there's a tricky spot, and 3 is probably the hardest (because of falling through the spikes).

Last edited by Reach; 01-5-2011 at 07:19 AM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote