Old 01-2-2011, 09:29 AM   #63
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: Super Meat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp1nzoK View Post
@Reach: Here's quite possibly the solution to your problem: http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1690546

@anyone into speedrunning, add me on steam if you want to compare scores in the friends leaderboards, sending "random" invites myself just gets me ignored sometimes *cough Reach cough*

And yeah "the guy" zone took me under an hour aswell, the second level descending narrow spike corridor was annoying, if you go too fast *splat* if you hesitate *splat*, but the whole thing got rather easy when you got into the groove of the spikedodging.
Thanks for the fix. I'll try to beat him later. It was...very frustrating trying to beat him last night >_> (Go figure, I preferred playing The Guy to that level after continuously dying at the end XD)

I added you; did you send me a request before? I haven't ignored any requests, so I'm not sure what happened there.

edit: This solution doesn't work. wtf? Is there anything else I can try? lmao

Also, it's sad but they really do need different time trial lists for different characters.

I went back through world 1, since you beat most of my times, and beat a bunch of yours using mostly Naija. Naija is just quite a bit faster than meat boy on several types of terrain (on some types it's better to use meat boy though). Occasionally it's fastest to use Guy because of his double jump (and he's faster than Ogmo).

I don't even have all of the characters unlocked yet, so there might even be faster characters =/

Last edited by Reach; 01-2-2011 at 03:07 PM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote