Old 01-2-2011, 05:08 AM   #62
sp1nzoK
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to sp1nzoK
Default Re: Super Meat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelik View Post
You can add me on steam "Iamaheron". Except for the first chapter, all of my speedruns are with meat boy because I don't feel like playing this game anymore after getting 100%. However, I believe I got some decent times, especially in cotton alley. Don't expect me to improve my scores though. I really dislike using other characters, and dislike that they count for highscores. And the 20 glitch/hacked scores for every level.

Edit: Yeah the only chapters I bothered speedrunning are 1 and 7 and a few other levels. In cotton alley all of my scores were top 100 too, 5 days ago. One or two in top 20, including glitch/hack scores. But now there's much more of these impossible scores and it's a big turnoff.
Thanks for the add dude, yeah I hope they eventually remove illegitimate scores and sucks that there ain't boards for invidual characters on top of the global & friendlist boards.

Anyhow, you had some nice times in ch7 light, a couple of levels I hate so didn't touch those yet but tied or beat most I think. This one was cool:

sp1nzoK is offline   Reply With Quote