View Single Post
Old 01-1-2011, 11:41 PM   #58
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: Super Meat Boy

I beat 'The Guy' warp zone and unlocked the character ^^

Surprisingly...easy? Took about 50 minutes.

First level took maybe 5 minutes. I didn't mind this level much...it's pretty technical but you don't have to be annoyingly precise. Don't use the run button for most of it and it makes it easier.

The second level was the bane of my existence. This one was by far the most aggravating of the three and took about 40 minutes. You have to be stupidly precise. It shouldn't have taken so long though; I got to the end after like 15 minutes but jammed the right button too hard running for bandage girl and hit the very last spike. Just about blew some blood vessels in my head in response, and then proceeded to do the exact same thing like 10 minutes later.

Last level only took about 5 minutes. It's mostly just annoying...once you get the pattern it's not terribly hard.

However, I can't beat the last boss...>_>?

I get to the final room and ...he won't fall through the floor. He just stands at the side.

I looked at a youtube video and it doesn't make sense because in the video, meatboy gets to the room before dr. fetus, but when I play it, dr. fetus gets there first. Is this a glitch or am I doing it wrong or something?

Last edited by Reach; 01-1-2011 at 11:45 PM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote