View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 04:58 PM   #15
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Default Re: I won an iPad, and I'm pissed.

No native flash support is truly the biggest downfall of the Apple products. The fact that they won't allow for support is ludicrous.

Also, with Apple products, the fact that you have to sync them all to iTunes makes them even less desirable! FFS guys, let us just open it and use it god damn.

And another things, like you mentioned. There's no native support for IIRC, 50%ish of file formats we all use today. Apple wants to see these formats be changed into something Apple uses and won't allow it any other way.

Of course, there's cracks and unofficial patches you can apply to the iOS to make these things work natively and some are still in betaworks(flash support) but most of them are buggy and will hinder more than help.

The only real thing I like about Apples touchscreen products are the screens themselves. They are magnificent; no screen is able to compare. They make for very fluid looking animations and the multi-touch screen is VERY responsive and accurate, I would absolutely die if we could have droid devices with the Apple screens. OMG.

Phynx is offline   Reply With Quote