View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 02:21 PM   #266
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz
Default Re: Passing away of Steve aka Jellygod

Well of course everyone who knew him is going to be concerned with what brought this on. I've thought about him every day since I heard. It bothers me because I'm always the type to feel like I need to understand how my friends think and what motivates their actions. I never saw this coming. It's easier for me to not blame myself or wonder what I could have done because I barely knew him and only met him once. I can't imagine what his family is going through.

But you're right in that those who contemplate suicide rarely think about or minimize the feelings of those who care about them. I don't consider this selfish, per se. That just seems to be the observed pattern. Whatever suffering that jellygod was going through is certainly at the forefront of all of the minds of his close relations.

PS - Somehow I managed to tape over all of my footage from the FFR Convention in 2008 without ever getting it to my computer. I feel incredibly stupid. I had footage of jellygod ;_;
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.
All_That_Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote