View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #265
jchinzilla
i like cheese
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jchinzilla
Default Re: Passing away of Steve aka Jellygod

i used to think suicide was just so stupid and anyone who would want to off themselves was just as dumb

until you yourself entertain the thought of killing yourself, or go so far as to attempt suicide...or if you realize how many people have suicidal ideations themselves. To our minds it makes sense that if you want to get rid of your tribulations one way is to flat out die. that will wipe things. This is partially true, but it can only increase the suffering, pain, and grief more than it can alleviate.

now i have no intention of being incendiary, i have the utmost respect and compassion that one could feel towards someone that i've never met nor talked with much, but committing suicide is one of the most selfish things that you can do...

please don't take that last statement the wrong way. i am not saying that jellygod is selfish. but seeing this tragic incident we can understand how killing oneself forces those around you to become very concerned, thoughtful, and confused as to why such a thing would happen