View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 05:26 AM   #19
HoodedRaccoon
FFR Player

Default Re: Voting age being lowered to 17?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
I think at a certain age being anywhere being around 20 give or take a few years people should be considered an adult and should be granted full adult rights.

Your argument against the Obama administration is basically you not liking Obama cause he was awarded a very good reward he had no say in (therefore you should really be looking at the people who award those things), and the fact nobody knew who Biden was? Should we just elect celebrities? How bout we just look at whether they'd do their job well?

Also please don't double (triple) post. There's the edit, and multiquote button.
I was just stating some thing about him. Let me rephrase for you...We have a candidate who promised nothing but change but never really explained how he was going to do it.
And about voting for celebrities we should totally vote in Johnny Deep then no one in the world would hate America. I am of course joking im not saying we should vote for famous people just people who have been know for doing something that actually was good for the US.
Oh and sorry about the triple post I didn't see the multiquote.
HoodedRaccoon is offline   Reply With Quote