View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
Rubin0
FFR Player

Default Haters gonna hate.

Ready for a cool story about jealous bitches? Actually this is just a rant to make me feel better. It's finals week, and I'm on edge. Okay, here goes.

So, I generally don't have experience with people competing with me grade-wise because I never made friends with people in my classes (I am a commuter making it difficult to make friends at school). Over the last year I befriended a girl who 75% of the time she is really cool and fun to talk to, but the other 25% of the time she is a complete bitch. This is especially true when we receive grades (we have had several classes together in the past, and have even worked on group assignments together). I think she is under the impression that she is more intelligent than I am because every time I have performed better on exams and assignments than her, she has turned ice cold and basically writes it off as luck. The thing is, I have consistently done better than her in all of our classes, so I don't see how she keeps coming to the same conclusion. Anyways, I want you to read a little AIM conversation I just finished having with her, and I want you to tell me if I completely over reacted or if she is crazy. Thanks in advance, because I didn't know psychology majors could actually be like this and not be able to psychoanalyze themselves.

Me: I was hoping he would post our grades tonight

Hater(9:05:53 PM):
i think he will
Hater(9:05:58 PM):
but later tonight i guess
Hater(9:24:03 PM): just got an email from professor, final grades are up
Hater(9:25:33 PM): ooohhhh boyyy
Hater(9:25:38 PM): okay im chekcing now
Hater(9:26:36 PM): how'd u do?

Me(9:27:02 PM): 100
Me(9:27:22 PM): very relieved

Hater(9:27:33 PM): whats ur total grade?

Me(9:27:53 PM): well with the extra credit I have 100%
Me(9:28:02 PM): without the extra credit I have like a 92 average

*very awkward pause*

Me(9:29:36 PM): did you do okay?
Hater(9:35:34 PM):
i got a 23/30
(9:29:58 PM): but final grade is a 90

(9:30:04 PM): A- not bad
Me 9:36 pm
Me(9:36:04 PM): you were one of the 3 people with an A-
Me(9:36:18 PM): you're like a celebrity lol

Hater(9:37:29 PM): lmao i am
Hater(9:37:29 PM): u got a full on A
Hater(9:37:29 PM): i think he likes you more than me
Hater(9:37:29 PM): in fact im sure of it

Me(9:37:50 PM): because I got an A?
Me(9:37:53 PM):that's not really fair to me
Me(9:37:59 PM): that you would say that
Me(9:38:23 PM): I don't think getting a hundred on tests has anything to do with how much a person likes you

Hater(9:39:00 PM): no no im not saying that you didnt deserve an A at all
Hater(9:39:03 PM): thats not what im saying
Hater(9:39:19 PM): it's just that he's always ****ing me over that's all

Me(9:39:48 PM): well you just said it's because he likes me better
Me(9:39:50 PM): so I mean
Me(9:39:57 PM): that's basically saying he likes me better that's why I got an A

Hater(9:40:48 PM):
okay my bad.. didn't mean it like that
Hater(9:40:48 PM): you totally deserve an A+

Me(9:40:53 PM): okay

ME SIGN OFF ANGRY

Hater(9:46:11 PM):
[Offline IM sent 13m ago] hope ur not mad, i didn't mean it like that

ME SIGN ON ANGRY

Me(9:59:23 PM): I just need to let you know so that I can calm down that I am extremely angry about the conversation we just had
Me(10:00:02 PM): this is not the first time you have made a comment like this to me...i feel like int he past when I have performed better on a test you immediately tell me it's because the professor likes me better or something similar
Me(10:00:08 PM): and it's really frustrating
Me(10:00:31 PM): I don't want to interrupt your studying but I think you really need to reconsinder how you vent your feelings especially when they are directed at other people even if you aren't doing it consciously
Me(10:01:09 PM): I don't know if you just got any of my IMs but I just had to let you know
Me(10:01:40 PM): good luck studying I need to cool down I will be back to normal in either 15 minutes or tomorrow, you know how I am.

Hater(10:01:58 PM):
yea i got ur im's thanks for your opinion

SHE SIGNS OFF ANGRY , or blocks me.

I was really angry when I first started writing this post, but now I'm just laughing at myself. End of rant.

You can post similar experiences if you have any.