Thread: all-nighter
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 07:46 PM   #23
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous
Default Re: all-nighter

I just stayed awake 32 hours straight a week ago due to back to back Calculus and Philosophy exams that I wasn't prepared for. This is what I did..

I studied from 9pm to 5am off and on taking like 15 minute breaks to play FFR or talk to someone. Usually there should be at least ONE other crazy person/someone in a different time zone who is up. When it got really late I actually video chatted with someone for a very long time, while studying.

Once it hit 6am I decided to eat/dress/bathe, then studied for a little while longer. I think it's especially important to keep food in you, because lack of sleep + hunger = deadly combination. You won't want to do ANYTHING, so make sure you're eating a little.

I feel that if you can make it through the worst part of the night, (4am-6am), and then try to continue the next day as you normally would, you can easily stay up for most of the day. For me, once I'm outside (colddd) and around others I have a tendency to forget about my tiredness and just do what I normally would.

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Jtehanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote